A custom 3400 square foot home features solar thermal radiant floor heating with a 4.75 KW Photovoltaic system to supply the electrical needs. On sunny days the Owners watch the electrical meter run backwards! This home carries a 5+ Energy Star rating and is nominated for Green Builder Home of the Year.
Another home previously built in Parker, CO:
Sold and Happily Occupied
Beautiful 4500 sq. ft. 4 bedroom, 5 bath Built Green custom in historic Montclair neighborhood of Denver. Nominated for Built Green Home of the Year (2006).
- 4420 sq. ft. custom home, 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2 combustion fireplaces with detached 2-car garage.
- Granite countertops in kitchen.
- Hardwood floors - main level.
- Advance framing techniques.
- Advanced insulation package - R-21 in walls; R-48 in ceilings.
- Insulated exterior doors.
- 2-zone 92.5% efficient GFA with e-star programmable thermostat
- 13 seer A/C
- Double paned Lo-E windows
- Tankless water heaters gurantee hot H2O while reducing your hot H2O heating bill by 50%!! All lighting fixtures are Energy-Star rated
- Appliances are Energy-Star rated.
A Built Green 3000 sq. ft. custom home featuring ICF exterior walls, a rain water collection system, and other energy conserving details. This Energy Star home, located between Austin and San Antonio, has traditional hill country architecture with native stone and metal roofing.
3,675 sq. ft. of luxurious living space
This Built Green home has received an independent ENERGY STAR Rating of 5+ Stars.
- Home orientation allows for reduction of overheating potential
- Advanced framing techniques
- Advanced insulation package (R21 or greater in walls-R48 in attics/ceilings)
- Double pane Low-E windows
- Insulated exterior doors (including door to garage and garage doors)
- 3 Zoned air conditioning system with 14 Seer units and Energy-Star programmable thermostats
- Tank-less water heaters guarantee hot water at all locations with low energy requirements
- 35 year composition roof
Indigenous stone/stucco exterior
- Spacious 4 bedroom + study, 4.5 bath Texas ranch style with 18 x 14 game room (4th bedroom) with full bathroom over detached oversized 3 car garage.
- Granite countertops enhance the gourmet kitchen
- Floor to ceiling stone hearth accents family room.
- Wood floors in entry, formal dining, study, family room and kitchen/breakfast areas.
- Oversized master bedroom with sitting areas.
- Beautiful, oak-studded, 1 acre, corner lot with care taken to preserve natural vegetation.